Conquest Communications has been delivering Telecommunications training since 1990 and is a leading provider in online multimedia training content.
We specialise in the following training:
- ICT30515 Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology - Trade Level Qualification plus
ACMA Open Cabling registration and 4 endorsements
- Coax Cabling
- Fibre Optic Cabling and Splicing
- Structured Cabling
- Cable Testing
- Traineeship - (Priority One) Government Funded ICT30515 Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
- Cert 3 Guarantee - ICT30515 Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
- Open Cabling Registration Course - leads to ACMA Open Cabling Registration. Includes all pre-requisite units of competencies.
- Restricted Cabling Registration Course - leads to ACMA Restricted Cabling Registration.
- Structured Cabling Course - Cat 6 - leads to ACMA Endorsed Registration.
- Coaxial Cabling Course - leads to ACMA Endorsed Registration.
- Optical Fibre Cabling Course - includes FTTX - leads to ACMA Endorsed Registration.
- Cable Testing Course - leads to ACMA Testing Metallic and Testing Fibre Cabling Registration.
- Recognition of Prior Learning - Assessment of qualifications and experience.
- Verification of Competency assesssments to suit your organisations needs.
- Hybrid Broadband Networking - New Technology for Domestic and Small Business
We also offer a non technical course for NBN/Retailer end users.
- Do it your self - NBN Home Networking for only $33 click here to review and purchase.
Policies - Please read our policies and procedures before purchasing any of our Training.
Conquest Communications is a Queensland based company however as a Registered Training Organisation our training is recognised Nationally. We have qualified trainers located all across Australia. Please call the office to discuss your training needs if you are outside of Queensland.
Additional fees may apply if you require the hands on training component urgently outside our scheduled sessions.
(The below information has been taken directly from the Apprenticeships Info website as of the 21 January 2015)
For more information on signing up a Trainee please call them on 1800 210 210 or visit this website.
Benefits of signing up a Trainee
Employing a a worker who will be getting current industry skilled training and experience
There is funding available for the Employer, RTO and Trainee.
The costs involved in employing an apprentice or trainee may include:
recruitment costs to find the right person for the apprenticeship or traineeship
wages and entitlements including
cost of supplying tools (if required)
cost of providing special equipment (if required)
travel and/or accommodation costs for the apprentice or trainee to attend training
Some training organisations are funded by the Queensland Government to provide training for some apprenticeships and traineeships at a reduced cost. This is referred to as User Choice and more information can be obtained from the Training Queensland website.
You have the option of selecting one of these training organisations to deliver the training for the apprenticeship or traineeship. Information regarding these training organisations is available from the Queensland Training Information Service (QTIS).
Alternatively, you can choose to pay the full fee for training delivered by an organisation that does not have a contract with the department.
The training organisation that you and your apprentice or trainee decides on must advise of any fees to be paid (including student contribution fees which are payable by the apprentice or trainee). You may be required to contribute towards the cost of training where the government's funding contribution does not meet the cost of training offered by the training organisation.
Conquest Communications is funded to provide training at a reduced cost and the current Certificate III Telecommunications qualification student contribution fee can be found here. This is for approved Government Funded Trainees only.
Cost of training existing employees
Existing employees undertaking apprenticeships or traineeships may be eligible to receive funded training from those training organisations that have a User Choice funding contract with the department. To find out more about the Existing Workers Policy, read the Existing Workers fact sheet (PDF, 130KB) on the Training Queensland website.